News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB late model Tiger

Started by Lurker6469, June 12, 2007, 01:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lurker6469

Looking for a late model Tiger in great shape preferably located in the SE. Want to spend no more than 4500.00. Luggage woudl be considered a bonus.

Emai me at mailto:creekfreek@gmail.com">creekfreek@gmail.com

Sabre

Keep your eyes on the usual places where folks advertise and be patient. Most of all, don't be daunted by expanding your geographical search area. When I wanted one there didn't seem to be any within 2,000 miles, which was frustrating. I just kept looking. A few came up about 1,000 miles away, and I just waited. I finally found exactly the bike I wanted...color, accessories, etc. (posted on this site, btw), but it was near Santa Cruz, CA (I'm up near Canada). Well, it was immediately obvious that the seller was a man of character, and we quickly established mutual trust and respect. I flew down and ended up having one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life, what with meeting this guy and riding some of the most beautiful roads I've ever been on.
I could tell you more, but suddenly I am run over by a truck.

-Michael O\'Donoghue, How to Write Good

Lurker6469

I found one about 5 hours away picked it up yesterday.