News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2007 Tiger Ride-In PENNSYLVANIA USA

Started by TigerTrax, October 03, 2006, 03:29:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTrax

HELLO KITTY RIDERS!!!!

WOW ... am I excited!

You are about to see a NEW LOOK for Tiger Ride-Ins/Gatherings/ Bold Adventure!!!

Ron Woodhead was in Hiawasse, GA and said he'd like to do a Ride-In in the great state of Pennsylvania .... so I said OK.... I think it is a perfect place! Ron put the whole thing together PLUS the web page....

I think he did a terrific job!!!  Applause- Applause!

See for yourself..... and make plan to visit one of the most gorgeous parts of the country.... the PA Grand Canyon area!!  

Check us out and make some plans!!

http://www.nittanyratpack.com/TRIn/PA2007.htm

As I speak .... additional sites are being brought together and a website will show them all....

So join us wherever you can .... but PA looks like a BIIIIG PARTY!!!

Jerry
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Mechanoligist

Reservations are made anyone traveling thru Mass. let me know if you would like some company.
Just along for the ride

fano

So ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Any report and pictures ?

:postpics

Mechanoligist

What a weekend! great ride, great people and great weather. the guys did a great job putting it on. We had about 30 Tigers all in one place. Looking forward to the next one already, can you say Jasper. I will try and post some pictures shortly.
Just along for the ride

Mudhen

\'96 Steamer

Mechanoligist

Don't know if this will work but I will give it a try because they have better pictures than I.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/us_ ... _ins/spnew
Just along for the ride