News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2000 Tiger located in NC 3700

Started by Lurker6469, August 22, 2007, 12:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lurker6469

2000 Triumph tiger black. 15500 miles. Corbin seat, Cee Bailey's +3 windshield, Hepco Becker Gobi side cases, center stand, Bagster tank cover, Tourances with lots of life left. Changed the oil yesterday with Mobil 1 racing synthetic.

The previous owner changed the sprockets and chain shortly before I bought the bike. The bike has been dropped at least once which left light scratches to the left hand front cowling and scratched the tank. The scratches on the tank have been repaired. It was painted slighty different shade of black so rather than repaint it I bought a Bagster tank cover for it. The tank repair was 1st rate is not an issue. The other nick to the bike was where the windshield attaches it looks like it has been repaired with epoxy. Also the temp guage doesn't read correctly. The fan comes on like it should and if you are sitting in traffic you'll see the guage move up to about halfway but during normal riding the guage doesn't move. The previous owner told me that he had a mechanic shoot a temp laser(?) at the engine and everything is normal. These are all minor things but I wanted to be up front about them. The bike is located in Sanford NC just south of Raleigh. The title is clear and in my possession.

Here are some pictures. I am pricing the bike at 3700 for a quick sale. The bike is not cosmetically perfect but mechanically but still very nice. I would ride it anywhere. With the Bagster cover it really looks great. the bike also has very low miles. Please email me any questions . mailto:creekfreek@gmail.com">creekfreek@gmail.com I really need to sell for cash but I am always a sucker for another motorcycle, I also need a small pickup that I might be willing to trade for.

WIDGIN

How much did the Bagster Tank Cover cost ?  And where did you find it?
WIDGIN (When In Doubt, Gas It Now)
BRG 2005 955i R.I.P.

Lurker6469

Found from a seller in England. Ran about 160 plus 30.00 shipping. You can occasionally find them on ebay for around 100.00.

Jim

Lurker6469

Deposit received. I will post again if the deal falls through.