News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

filthy lucre

Started by abruzzi, August 26, 2007, 04:21:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abruzzi

When putting this board together, I threw some google ads on here, as unobtrusive as possible, to help cover the costs of the bandwidth.  The following shows that I may well be able to retire:

AdSense for Content: Last 7 Days
Page Impressions:     18,793
Clicks:                       4
Page CTR:                 0.02%
Earnings:                  $0.30

:twisted:

Geof

fano

I guess we better click on those adds once a while.  :mrgreen:

Bruincounselor

Can you set the ads to open in a different window? I'd "look" at them more if it didn't take me away from this great site.  :roll:
Bruin\'

WIDGIN

I'd never noticed the Google box before reading this post.  So I dutifully clicked on the 955 Yahoo link.  Not bad, a few 955 items for sale.  

But now, after I came back, it's showing
"Ann Taylor LOFT Maternity
Launching the Line for New Moms Now Available In-Stores and Online"
in the Google box.  Kinda strange stuff for a Tiger site.  Maybe we should start a thread with copies of all the weird Google ads that show up in the box.  Monthly prize to the person who posts the most warped.   :roll:
WIDGIN (When In Doubt, Gas It Now)
BRG 2005 955i R.I.P.

andnew

Sheesh, help the brotha out!

Right click on the ad links and tell it to open in a new tab. (firefox or IE7) I bet if even 10% of us helped out by opening at least one per visit Mr. Admin Sir may just be able to retire.  

At 65+ like the rest of us schmucks.  :lol:
Andy
Enumclaw, WA
1996 Blue Steamer
2003 Black BMW K1200RSA (Dread Zeppelin)
Certified, (certifiable) Bike tech in my past life.

CBAT

I done my part today.  :D
Bruce

Mudhen

I was able to find some rare Triumph Studios Female Wrestling DVDs to add to my collection....suweet... :shock:
\'96 Steamer

Mudhen

I hope you plan on updating this thread with how we're doing...I've been trying to work the system for you!
\'96 Steamer

Stretch

Monthy financial disclosure reports?

Mudhen

Well...it is a 'public' forum...sort of - isn't it?

Freakin' SEC will be down here and crawl up your A$$ with a MICROSCOPE, I tell ya...
\'96 Steamer

Stretch

We'll get right on it.

abruzzi

Now, I can pay the bandwidth fees:

AdSense for Content: Last 7 Days
Page impressions: 12,443   
Clicks:                 28   
Page CTR:             0.23%  
Earnings        $9.78

(In compliance with the terms and conditions laid out in the Google Adsense contract, I am not in any way encouraging anyone to click on links unless the truly deeply wish to patronize those vendors.)

geoff

I had not realized that there were any adds because I use Firefox with that Add Block Plus add-on and it removes all traces of adds on TigerTriple   :oops:

I shall use IE7 more on this site in future so that the adds are easy to click.

swamper650

Actually appreciated the Az. Sportbike ad.  Next trip out Phoenix way, I am gonna rent a Wee-Strom.  I used to rent BMW R-1100 froma fellow in Pheonix a few years ago.   sorry to say he is no longer there. Great Tiger country!
You don\'t quit riding because you get old...you get old when you quit riding