News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

My Tiger in the Auvergne before it rained.

Started by iansoady, September 06, 2007, 05:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iansoady

Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

WIDGIN

Do you like your Bagster?  I've thought about getting one for additional crash protection but the US distributors don't make it easy to get info.
WIDGIN (When In Doubt, Gas It Now)
BRG 2005 955i R.I.P.

iansoady

Quote from: "WIDGIN"Do you like your Bagster?

I can't say I like the look of it but it does save the tank from minor damage (mine was down on both sides in the first fortnight at the usual 0mph). I find a tank bag is a bit claustrophobic with the Tiger's big tank but use a Baglux map holder which is great. And the cover is well made.

I suspect that if it hadn't been with the bike when I bought it at a year old I wouldn't have bothered getting one.
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

tonyb

Loved the wright up was with you all the way, Done the euro thing but with people who where into camping and wished they where at home, Would love to do it again but staying at hotels and with people who want to be there. :lol:  :roll:  :oops:  :wink:
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever

blacktiger

Quote from: "tonyb"Done the euro thing but with people who where into camping and wished they where at home,

Does make you wonder, sometimes, why they go in the first place. I love it over there.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Groucho

Just another tiger in the Auvergne, a few years earlier...

"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana." Groucho Marx

kev187

What brand metal cases are on that last photo of the orange tiger???

Stretch

Quote from: "kev187"What brand metal cases are on that last photo of the orange tiger???

Hepco and Becker Alu-Standard

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productlist/335/