News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB used 05 0r 06

Started by Green Lantern, January 25, 2007, 04:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Lantern

The insurance company has totaled my 05 after my recent crash.

So, I'm looking for a used 05 or 06 under 6000 miles.

Thanks

GL

wasions

Glad they didn't have to total you with it, GL.  Best of luck finding the right cat.
Steve

Gear up!

<*}}}><

\'06 Tiger, \'99 DR350

WIDGIN

There's a Silver '06 with 4,400 miles available at Earl Small's Harley-Davidson in Marietta, GA.  Has bags, centerstand, heated grips, tankbag. No scratches and runs very well. Oops, sorry, there are a few scratches on the top quarter of the right saddlebag, most likely from boot scrapes when mounting. The're asking $7,866 but I know they'll take $7,500.  It's listed on cycletrader.com.   :P

I almost bought this bike Saturday but ended up with a British Racing Green '05 with 1,925 miles from the local Triumph dealer.  In fact, the salesman from Earl Small's will be calling me tomorrow asking me when I'm coming in to pickup the '06.  Last we talked on Saturday, I was going to strip my trade and do the deal. :oops:
WIDGIN (When In Doubt, Gas It Now)
BRG 2005 955i R.I.P.

LoadedTiger

Quote from: "Green Lantern"The insurance company has totaled my 05 after my recent crash.

Thanks

GL

Where are you located?  I might sell my absolutely loaded and low miles (less than 6K) 2005.  

Grips, bags, taller screen, exhaust, rack, top case, engine guards, gel seat, much more.  orange.

Green Lantern

Quote from: "LoadedTiger"
Quote from: "Green Lantern"The insurance company has totaled my 05 after my recent crash.

Thanks

GL

Where are you located?  I might sell my absolutely loaded and low miles (less than 6K) 2005.  

Grips, bags, taller screen, exhaust, rack, top case, engine guards, gel seat, much more.  orange.

MMMM! May sound like a deal.
But I just found some 07s for 9800. Brand new with bags. Stellar deal. They're going up 500 bucks for 08. So are Ducatis.
What kind of engine guards...?