News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Rides and Events

Started by abruzzi, September 09, 2007, 12:38:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abruzzi

This new forum is to organize rides with your fellow Tiger riders.  Please do not hold the management liable if the organizer leads you over the end of the Earth.

Geof

TigerTrax

Fellow & Fellowette Kitty Whippers:
You hear me promote the Tiger Ride-In events whenever possible.
For those who have not attended... we have a great time... riding and socializing.

This year we are shooting for 50 TIGERS at each event.
The first will be in June 2009 in NC. We hope to draw from SE, Mid-Atlantic, NE, and some parts of MidEast states. Plan on joining us and
have a terrific time with other Tiger riders. There are about 20 states to draw from.... there should be 75 - 100 Tigers.

So make plans, spread the word.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Spud

Quote from: TigerTrax on October 13, 2008, 03:20:44 PM
Fellow & Fellowette Kitty Whippers:
You hear me promote the Tiger Ride-In events whenever possible.
For those who have not attended... we have a great time... riding and socializing.

This year we are shooting for 50 TIGERS at each event.
The first will be in June 2009 in NC. We hope to draw from SE, Mid-Atlantic, NE, and some parts of MidEast states. Plan on joining us and
have a terrific time with other Tiger riders. There are about 20 states to draw from.... there should be 75 - 100 Tigers.

So make plans, spread the word.

may be in 2016 we can make it even bigger

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

Mustang

you won't see a tiger ride in
hasn't been a decent one in a few years .
unless someone steps up and organizes something ................. :augie

if i was you guys I would shoot for the Dragon Raid in 2016
it's in Late summer early fall every year and has tons of triumphs show up from across usa .
it's in the north carolina mtns and features great riding and the famous tail of the dragon
google "dragon raid"

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint