News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Dreamhouse500 ride in N. GA 10/06

Started by WIDGIN, September 10, 2007, 04:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WIDGIN

www.dreamhouse500.com

Just saw this Adventure Touring ride on ADV and think it needs some Tigers to dominate those pesky Beemers.  $100 for 3 meals, t-shirt, 250 mile route, and donation to good cause.  Any Tiger's planning on attending?  :?:
WIDGIN (When In Doubt, Gas It Now)
BRG 2005 955i R.I.P.

tigerrider

I am hoping to do that this year...

WIDGIN

That'd be cool.  I'm going to wait until closer to the date and see if I'm scheduled for a tennis match, but if someone else goes I may make the ride the priority.   8)
WIDGIN (When In Doubt, Gas It Now)
BRG 2005 955i R.I.P.

Stretch

(Sigh)

Working really cramps my style...

nightrunner

I'll be there.  I rode it last year.  It was a great ride, well organized and they had plenty of good food.   They split the ride into two groups; a sport ride (all tarmac) and an adv ride with a mix of tarmac and gravel.  The adv ride is suited for big trailies like the Tig or GS and they even advise not to take dual sport.  Its set up as a rally; at each check point you get a route sheet to the next check point.    All the food, band, door prizes are donated, so all proceeds got to the Dreamhouse.

Hope to see ya there!
Scott

Seeking adventure and peril

SETiger

Sounds like fun and a lot closer to home. However I will be in Jasper Arkansas that weekend for the Tiger Ride In. Might have to mark my calendar for this one next year.

Ric

William Reber

8) 10/6 I will be in North Ga. riding with a few friends both Sat and Sunday my cabin is five miles from Helen. any care to join us, my cell number is 803 309 7957 our ride up will leave Orangeburg SC at 2:30 we will ride 26 to 385 to 85 to 17 to 384. so if any one wants to hook up with us along the way just give me a ring. Our plan is to do the Ga. triangle as written in Rider mag.