News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Started by Bruincounselor, September 14, 2007, 11:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruincounselor

That looks fantastic. I'd order today if I wasn't running 17" front w/street rubber.

Bruin :shock:
Bruin\'

CBAT

I'd by one for my steamer, for sure.  :cry:
Bruce

Stretch

That's not out of the question.  I simply don't have ready access to a Steamer for research and development.

However, TigerRider doesn't live too far from here.  With the correct motivation (beer and food), he may allow me to poke and prod his '98.

I'll get with him and then post an update in "Steamers".

CBAT

Sweet! On the edge of my seat here.
Bruce

noivson

Twiddling thumbs... Still wanting one...and a free bump  Lucifer Orange preferred....open to suggestions  :D
Ride More-Worry Less! \'05 Lucifer Orange \'S\'

TigerTrax

Hey Stretch...
I know the Tigers seem to run cool all the time...
but will the high fender reduce air flow to the radiator
enough to have any major effect on operating temp..
especially hot weather, city traffic?

I like the look!

Trax
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Stretch

I plan on running it as it is.  I've noticed no change in engine temperature at all.

High-fender owners are free to ventilate their fenders as they wish, but I'm supplying the fenders unventilated.

abruzzi

Frankly, my tiger runs so cool that I wouldn't worry.  Mine barely gets out of the C area on the temp gauge, and I live in the desert.

Geof

noivson

Any word on the paint match? Lucifer Orange. If it's too much of a hassle I'm fine with the silver....

Who
Where
How much?

Tonto

Hi Stretch, any idea how much that would cost to ship to the U.K ?

Stretch

Quote from: "Tonto"Hi Stretch, any idea how much that would cost to ship to the U.K ?

Um, nope.

PM me your city and postal code so I can guesstimate shipping via UPS, FedEx, etc.

Thanks.

TigerOwner

Looking for a kit for the 06 Tiger Blue.

Thanks

Jacqueslemac

Did you find a rough quote for shipping to the UK?

Stretch

Quote from: "TigerOwner"Looking for a kit for the 06 Tiger Blue.

Thanks

My local auto paint suppliers aren't able to mix the correct Triumph colors, so I won't be painting any of these to match.  Sorry.

Quote from: "Jacqueslemac"Did you find a rough quote for shipping to the UK?

PM me your city and postal code so I can get an estimate.

noivson