News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Started by Bruincounselor, September 14, 2007, 11:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WIDGIN

Stretch,

I'm still planning on one of your kits for my BRG.  Just been spending too much money buying boots and getting ready for a big underwater photography trip.  8)
WIDGIN (When In Doubt, Gas It Now)
BRG 2005 955i R.I.P.

motoexplorer

I also noticed a bash plate on the late model silver tiger WITH the center stand. What model bash plate is that? I have an 06 and haven't seen a bash plate that would fit with the center stand.

WIDGIN

Quote from: "motoexplorer"I also noticed a bash plate on the late model silver tiger WITH the center stand. What model bash plate is that? I have an 06 and haven't seen a bash plate that would fit with the center stand.

Stretch banged it together in his workshop and did a fine job. Probably took a long time to save all those beer cans for the raw materials :D
WIDGIN (When In Doubt, Gas It Now)
BRG 2005 955i R.I.P.

Stretch

Just a weekend.  My brother-in-law helped me drain the cans and dispose of all that pesky beer.  

fano

Quote from: Stretch

So Stretch, what's your next project? :?:

Stretch

I'm going to get a few square feet of 3/16" acrylic and experiment a bit, trying to come up with a larger Laminar Lip-type device to help the airflow coming over and around my Cee Bailey barn door screen.  That'd be nice for longer trips in cool weather.

noivson

Try to reduce the pressure behind the screen. Raise the inlet up by spacing the screen/cowling area....
Old MRA lip from previous ride:

I'll try to find the pics of the spacing...[/img]
Ride More-Worry Less! \'05 Lucifer Orange \'S\'

geno955i

:D
 id be very interested in a steamer kit 2
bikes are for life..cars are just obstacles..

Stretch

Quote from: "geno955i":D
 id be very interested in a steamer kit 2

I need to get hot on that.

Thanks for your input.   8)

barefootviking

That MX fender looks great!  Are there any downsides when at highway speeds?  

I'd love one for my '99 885i

Pancho
Pancho
\'99 Tiger, 900i (885i)

noivson

None. Couple of trips over 200 miles in a sitting. Temps normal, no adverse effects at all! (except for the usual questions being on the tiger :))

Wiggus

Is the first post missing from this thread.
I don't see a post showing the fender?
You Will Know Me By The Trail of Bolts...

Mustang

I'm thinking stretch must of popped  in and deleted it .

if you are intersted in one send him a pm , he might not be doing them anymore

AK Tiger

The last time I talked to stretch about one, he was out of the hi-fender makin' business, unfortunately.  Like Mustang said however, it can't hurt to ask.  

We lost a great resource when stretch left motorcycling and this site after his accident.   :cry:  A curse on the person that hit him.
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger
2002 Tiger (Deceased - Killed by a suicidal caribou)

noivson

No worries,

I'm not quite a daily poster, so If you have questions give me a few days
to respond  :roll: