News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

german politics

Started by aeronca, September 21, 2007, 03:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

hey my german brothers, regardless of your political belifes,  gabreili pauli is pretty damn hot!!!!!! and she's got a nice bike too.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

blacktiger

Who?
Where's the photo?
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

aeronca

sorry guys, i cant get this crappy computer at work to post a pic.  just yahoo or google her name and go to pictures. :twisted:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

fano

Quote from: "aeronca"sorry guys, i cant get this crappy computer at work to post a pic.  just yahoo or google her name and go to pictures. :twisted:

ned37

95 blue steamer
04 husaberg fe650e

Kitty

Quote from: "aeronca"hey my german brothers, gabreili pauli is pretty damn hot!!!!!! .

Here is one more photo:

http://www.funbiker-rhein-main.de/threa ... ight=Pauli

blacktiger

Does the "Rape seed" in the back ground have a hidden meaning? Not that I condone that sort of thing.  :oops:

TRKTEK

Oh Blacktiger......were you not aware that the PC police have renamed "rape seed"   Canola? :D
The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

John Kenneth Galbraith

jhawk

Quote from: "aeronca"hey my german brothers, regardless of your political belifes,  gabreili pauli is pretty damn hot!!!!!! and she's got a nice bike too.

German????  Looks Italian to me.......
Mike ....... \'06 Tiger, silver

blacktiger

Quote from: "jhawk"
Quote from: "aeronca"hey my german brothers, regardless of your political belifes,  gabreili pauli is pretty damn hot!!!!!! and she's got a nice bike too.

German????  Looks Italian to me.......

No. Deffinately German. Not the Hitler ideal arian but German all the same. I would......