News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Slow Night...

Started by Stretch, October 05, 2007, 03:40:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stretch

But now my Stratocaster goes to eleven.

zombie

man thats priceless stretch
Hey I'm going to be in Atlanta for the xmas visiting the sister in law , so there will be a house full of wimmen and I'm bailing out every day . If your around gis a shout

Stretch

I'll be here.  You bringing your bike?

noivson

SumBitches....seen EagleFeathers BRG/Silver 'S' model Tiger..ADRider.looks fantastic!  Been on the fence about color matching the Lucifer Orange, but I gotta admit that Green/Silver combo looks marv-a-lous. Simply marv-a-lous.
Now someone brings up a great idea of matching stripes....maybe when I'm finished that will be my first post there... after showing it off here that is! :D
Ride More-Worry Less! \'05 Lucifer Orange \'S\'

Stretch

It looks better than I thought it would when he ordered it.  There's enough silver on the '05-'06's that having a silver fender on the green bike looks pretty nice.  A tapered green tape stripe on each side of the fender will accent it quite well.

Still waiting on the Lucifer sample.

Ya know, what could be done quite easily is I could paint the fender brace Lucifer Orange (turing the brace into an accent stripe itself), apply vinyl accent stripes to each side, then paint those L. O.

Hmmm.

zombie

Quote from: "Stretch"I'll be here.  You bringing your bike?

I gots to drive the wimmen down but a friend is loaning me his 1972 tiger
so I'll blat around on that

Stretch

PM out to you, Zombie.