News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bike Cover Needed. What Size?

Started by Stretch, August 28, 2008, 02:44:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stretch

Due to an unfortunate welding accident, I managed to burn up my bike cover a few months back.  No big deal, I set my garage on fire once or twice a year, and the cover was nowhere near the bike at the time.  It was however, just a bit too close to the workbench, and an errant spark had a bit of fun at my expense.

I was welding a long bead with the MIG welder, then stopped to evaluate my progress, flipped up the faceshield, and...

Well, shit.  My workbench is on fire.  Again.

Anywho... for those with lightweight nylon covers, what size do Tigers require?  I don't recall the size of my late cover, and the size label (if any) was living in the location of the large hole I melted into it.

Thanks.

Stretch

Okay, here's what really happened...

But I still need the cover size, 'mkay?

Yukon

Stretch,

I've got the Cee Bailey +4 screen and a top case.  I'm using a large cover made for full dress touring bikes.  The fit is next to perfect.

Stretch