News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Chain Guard bolt size?

Started by paulie, December 11, 2007, 03:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulie

hey guys, hoping you can help.

When I bought my tigger, it did not have a chain guard fitted. I ordered one, but it did not come with mounting bolts. Any chance someone knows what size is needed? i dont have a spare bolt in the right size/thread pitch to find out using stuff i have laying around without taking off other bolts from the bike(which i suppose i COULD do :))

have a call in to the dealer to see if they can tell me, but they arent very good about calling back in a timely fashion and i'm going to the hardware store this morning.

i tried to find a fiche online, but was unsuccessful. if someone knows of a website that has fiche for a  2005 Tiger, i'd be very appreciative of a link!

thanks in advance!
Current Bike: 2005 Tiger in Silver.
Former Bike (also my first): 1980 KZ650

AndyM

Quote from: "paulie"hey guys, hoping you can help.

When I bought my tigger, it did not have a chain guard fitted. I ordered one, but it did not come with mounting bolts. Any chance someone knows what size is needed? i dont have a spare bolt in the right size/thread pitch to find out using stuff i have laying around without taking off other bolts from the bike(which i suppose i COULD do :))

i tried to find a fiche online, but was unsuccessful. if someone knows of a website that has fiche for a  2005 Tiger, i'd be very appreciative of a link!

thanks in advance!

One is an M6x20, the other is M6x22. Bikebandit.com has an online fiche for the Tiger.
http://houseofmotorcycles.bikebandit.co ... er/o/m6914

Andy

paulie

nice!

thank ya kindly andy!
Current Bike: 2005 Tiger in Silver.
Former Bike (also my first): 1980 KZ650