News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Welcome to tigertriple.com

Started by abruzzi, August 03, 2007, 11:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abruzzi

Let's see how this works out.  I am the site admin, so let me know your suggestions.  I'll be setting up some mods to help manage things, and keep y'all in line.

The division of forums was a quick rough draft.  If you have a better idea, let me know.

Don't forget to check out the "photo album" button on the button bar.  It lets you keep an album, that you can use to host images for your forum posts.  The images can be linked to from other sites, but if that starts killing bandwidth, I may have to limit that.

Geof

passthegravy

Hey, I guess I am the first poster other than the admin.  Thanks for setting up this site.  Too bad about Triumph-Tiger.com.

I don't even own a Tiger yet, but I'm jonesing for a new one, so I'm hoping this site becomes a good repository for Tiger information and people.  I had a Sprint ST for a while, and i love that motor.  Thanks again.

abruzzi

I should also note, that I would love to reinstate all the archives from tt.com, if the old owner would relinquish the data.

Geof

Gonzo

Again, thanks for setting the site up.

My philosophy would be to just keep it simple as far as all the forum divisions go.  Just set them up as needed.  As the site grows, you'll know what to do.

Let me know if you need any help

Peace,
Bob

Stretch

Howdy, friends!

Many thanks to Abruzzi for making this happen.  

Like many others, I have sorely missed having our own dedicated Tiger site.  I'm sure this little venture will be successful, and if we're not careful, we just may have a great time doing it.

abruzzi

BTW - I haven't heard any nickname for the 1050s catch on, but I did hear "roadies" once or twice, so I used that for the forums.  Is there a better nickname I should use?  It's not written in stone.

Geof

Gonzo

Quote from: "abruzzi"BTW - I haven't heard any nickname for the 1050s catch on, but I did hear "roadies" once or twice, so I used that for the forums.  Is there a better nickname I should use?  It's not written in stone.

Geof

It can't be any worse than "Girlies", for the 99-2006's.

Of course, I would never call my 2000 that.   :lol:

Peace,
Bob

abruzzi

Quote from: "Gonzo"It can't be any worse than "Girlies", for the 99-2006's.

Of course, I would never call my 2000 that.   :lol:

Peace,
Bob

Just gotta take it and roll... :?

Geof

Stretch

I freely refer to mine as a Girly.  It's capabilities completely overshadow any possibility of its nickname being based on a perceived lack of cajones.

Luvin' my Girly.  :wink:

Great, nice job, thanks for putting this  together. Great format, very easy to read

One suggestion, how about a button on the header to take you directly back to the home page.

Sonoma

Love it, Tigers only...Thanks  :D
\'99 Black Tiger

tigerrider

Thx a lot for setting this up! :)

Advwannabe

Cheer Abruzzi,

Nice work on the site. Did I hear that Big Dave had some family issues happening? All the best to him for all the great times we had on T-T and I hope you are able to do a deal on the archives at some point.

Cheers
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

WIDGIN

Abruzzi,

YOU'RE THE MAN !  

Great job in getting this together so fast.  We all appreciate it.
WIDGIN (When In Doubt, Gas It Now)
BRG 2005 955i R.I.P.

noivson

Looks fine to me!  :D  Glad to have a Tiger site to visit!
Ride More-Worry Less! \'05 Lucifer Orange \'S\'