News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB: stock luggage racks to fit 02

Started by flux, February 13, 2008, 12:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flux

Found a deal on some stock Triumph side cases but now I need the mounting racks.  Anyone got some they care to part with?  Thanks!

flux

Yeah so I stopped by the dealer today to find out that the racks are already incorporated into the bike and all I need is mounting hardware.  D'oh!

sanjoh

Were you shocked when you found out how much it was?
01 Tiger
00 XR650R
84 VF1K
05 R6

flux

No not really.  $50 for the hardware.  Remember I have ridden BMW's and KTM's.   :D   So far Hobbes is the most affordable bike I have ever owned.   :shock:

sanjoh

Quote from: "flux"No not really.  $50 for the hardware.  Remember I have ridden BMW's and KTM's.   :D   So far Hobbes is the most affordable bike I have ever owned.   :shock:

Counting the KLR?
01 Tiger
00 XR650R
84 VF1K
05 R6

V.DUBBER

Sounds strange, i was quoted about £240!  :shock:

flux

He showed me the parts list and diagram and the price was right there....$51 and some change.