News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

need help

Started by doc, February 23, 2008, 12:08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyMan

Quote from: "doc"i went out and found it and it was burnt, yahoo, put in a new one and she fired right up, can't thank you guys enough. this is a great site. i will be rideing across the northern states in july, i will post here and if it works we could meet for a beer. :D

If we can't help our fellow riders what good is this site?  We'd be nothing more than a bunch of chatty MOFO's....

What states are you hitting in July?
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

doc

Quote from: "HappyMan"
Quote from: "doc"i went out and found it and it was burnt, yahoo, put in a new one and she fired right up, can't thank you guys enough. this is a great site. i will be rideing across the northern states in july, i will post here and if it works we could meet for a beer. :D

If we can't help our fellow riders what good is this site?  We'd be nothing more than a bunch of chatty MOFO's....

What states are you hitting in July?
my good friend and rideing partner plan to ride east from calgary cross canada till we see the ocean, then head a little south and back west through the upper usa. have not worked out the exact route yet but we both took a month off work. it would be great to meet people along the journey. i will keep posted. cheers.
doc

CBAT

Quote from: "Stretch"
Just doing my job, ma'am.

I do drink beer, though.  :mrgreen:

Bravo Stretch.  :wav
Bruce

TigerTrax

Shazbah!

Good deal!

You're on the road again!
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'