News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Rear shock, I am on a mission.

Started by Sasquatch, November 25, 2007, 07:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyMan

Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

CBAT

I know my '96 needs to be rebuilt. It's the one by Kayaba with the remote mounted on the left side just under the lower fairing. I have never done any shock work so put me on the list if you are interested in this one.  :D
Bruce

littlefield

I just got done installing and road testing the shock on my 1050 that Sasquatch redid for my. Excellent results for a lot less $$ than a new replacement. I'm lazy and won't retype the thread but look on www.Tiger1050.com under Accessories and Products for a more complete description.

Bliker

I'm also interested in having the stock shock redone. It's alot cheaper than the Penske I was considering.
2004 Tiger

motoexplorer

Hey Sasquatch.....this is one of the California Kids from the Kamiah, ID Ride-In. You had to pop the clutch on my Silver 06 down Elk City Wagon Rd cause my battery died!

Anyway...if you haven't torn apart your Girly I have an extra 06 shock ready for R&D. Let me know if you still need one.

Sasquatch

Bliker, let me know off line and I can get it done for you.

motoexplorer, thanks, but I am just doing mine.  I got the 1050 Tiggers handled, now I am getting the Girlies done.  

This mod is turning out to be really cost effective.  (wonder if I should charge more  :lol: )  I have a bunch of KLR shocks out there and the owners love them.  I even have one guy who removed his Progressive shock and sold it on eBay because mine worked better for less cost.

My email addy is jobesfzr at yahoo.com if you are interested.

aeronca

sasquatch, my '95 just blew its seals and pissed most of the fluid out. have you done any steamers? and if so pm me, im in the market as we speak.   thanks   eric
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!