News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

nology coils

Started by aeronca, February 29, 2008, 08:56:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudhen

Quote from: "Mustang"Mudhen
These are on ebay right now and they are the correct ones for a steamer even though he only lists them for the bonnevilles .
The price is $58 bucks buy it now . best price I have seen on them ever !

Triumph gets 125 bucks for the POS Gil coils . These are made in Germany by PVL and they kick ass !
They are true plug and play , nothing needs modifying . You need three of em .

Heres the ebay link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NOLOGY-PROFIRE-TRIUMPH-COIL-PFC-06TS-SINGLE-OUT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247QQcategoryZ35594QQihZ021QQitemZ310009084686QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

Not that I really NEED them...or can afford them.

But you just made it too freakin' easy.

Bastard.

:wink:
\'96 Steamer

Mustang

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

cascadetiger

Quote from: "aeronca"cascade, have you been out on your bike? i come through there (issaqua) every once and a while, but have never spied your mount. maybe this summer we could meet up for a burger at the xxx (its a burger shop - really :D ), and any one else with a tiger.

Aeronca, Yes I have been riding the Tiger this winter.  I put 500 miles on the bike in February.  I went over to the Olympic Peninsula one weekend and Whidbey Island the next.  We had some rare winter sunshine but I froze my butt off.

I'd love to get together sometime for a burger and beer.  I can confirm to everyone on this forum that XXX is a burger place next door to the Triumph dealer.  We are G rated here!

aeronca

unless your talking about the dealer then it may become x-rated :D
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!