News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB: Thunderbike crash bars for 02

Started by flux, March 19, 2008, 05:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flux

Anyone got Thunderbike crash bars to fit an 02 they want to part with?

flux

Or any other type for that matter?  Ma's?  Hepco Becker?

Bruincounselor

Quote from: "flux"Or any other type for that matter?  Ma's?  Hepco Becker?

A couple of Ma's sets on E-bay.
Bruin\'

flux

Thanks, I actually noticed that tonight as well.  Was hoping to score a used set somewhere but I have been looking for so long I think I am just gonna suck it up and order some Ma's bars.  I really like the Thunderbikes but I simply am not paying $520 for freaking crashbars.   :shock:

HappyMan

Digger3 has got some used HB's he's giving away.  They aren't Thunder's but their free.  Just need a little clean up.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

abruzzi

I got some.  A little bent :ImaPoser  :

Geof

Mustang

Geof
How's the injury healing up ?
and for the BIG question how is the Tiger Hunt doing ? is the insurance gonna settle or repair ?

The thunder bike gaurds look to be the reason you still might have a left leg !

flux

Damn Geof!!!  That right there should be an endorsement for those bars!  If you decide to get rid of the skidplate shoot me a PM, it looks like it's still in good shape.  Hope you are doing well.

Happyman, thanks for that, I will shoot Diggerman3 a PM.

HappyMan

Quote from: "flux"Damn Geof!!!  That right there should be an endorsement for those bars!  If you decide to get rid of the skidplate shoot me a PM, it looks like it's still in good shape.  Hope you are doing well.

No problem.  It's Digger3 and not Diggerman3.  He said he doesn't check too often so send him a PM. I'll send him an email letting him know you're trying to get a hold of him.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

flux

Quote from: "HappyMan"
Quote from: "flux"Damn Geof!!!  That right there should be an endorsement for those bars!  If you decide to get rid of the skidplate shoot me a PM, it looks like it's still in good shape.  Hope you are doing well.

No problem.  It's Digger3 and not Diggerman3.  He said he doesn't check too often so send him a PM. I'll send him an email letting him know you're trying to get a hold of him.

Thanks Happyman...I dunno why I said DiggerMAN earlier...guess I just like typing man after everything man.   :lol:   I sent Digger3 (sans man) a PM this morning.  Thanks again for your help.

abruzzi

Quote from: "Mustang"Geof
How's the injury healing up ?
and for the BIG question how is the Tiger Hunt doing ? is the insurance gonna settle or repair ?

The thunder bike gaurds look to be the reason you still might have a left leg !

My hip is back to normal.  The shoulder is still healing the broken clavicle, but motion is good enough that I can ride the Bonneville.  Still going back and forth with the insurance on the existing tigger. :(

And yeah, the TBs saved my leg.  I'm certain of that.  Might also have saved my life.

Geof

Mustang

Quote from: "abruzzi"The shoulder is still healing the broken clavicle, but motion is good enough that I can ride the Bonneville.  

And yeah, the TBs saved my leg.  I'm certain of that.  Might also have saved my life.

Geof
You gotta love those bonnevilles . When I have had my knee surgery's (both of em have been made bioninic now ) the Bonnie was the only thing I could get on and ride . the tiger was just too forkin heavy .
I started to really like the Bonnie .........until I got to ride my Tiger again  :shock:

Glad to hear you are going to be ok , Injuries suck !
There were some sweet pics of bonnies in the last issue of the trump mag , I love the flat trackers .