News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Im new here and ...

Started by Redfox, March 19, 2008, 06:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redfox

wanted to post an intro for my bike but   Im not very literate

anyway I'm Tammy (Tam) from Annapolis MD and the above is the address for a picture of my Tiger on the Alaska Hiway in BC

*- Edited by Stretch to add downloaded photo.  This forum's software does not recognize some of the symbols used in the above photo link, so I downloaded the pic straight to the server.

Welcome aboard.
The cheap thrills always seem to fade away-Toad

Mustang

Welcome to the site . Lot's of good info and fine Tigger ridin' characters here !

droopydawg

welcome.  i am new too.  Nice picture.  Is that the condition of the road on the AlCan?
I am planning a trip there in 09 and just starting the planning.  Love to se more pics.

HappyMan

Nice pic Tam.  Welcome!
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

pit0rz

Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

HockleyBoy

Hi Tam,
Welcome to the site, nice bike :D
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

TigerTrax

Welcome aboard ....

Hope you can join us at the Tiger Rally in DAvis, WV
Blackwater Falls State Park      June 19-22

TigerTrax
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Redfox

LOL Im still trying to post here!

Redfox

I did it!!!! yeah !!!!!
I downloaded the version of internet explorer that works with AOL.
I can use it to read messages and post. I cant see pix or post Icons but I can use AOL for that and this to post. Everytime I try to post replies with AOL except for the one thread I started it logs me out.
So thanks everyone for the nice welcome.

abruzzi

Quote from: "Redfox"I did it!!!! yeah !!!!!
I downloaded the version of internet explorer that works with AOL.
I can use it to read messages and post. I cant see pix or post Icons but I can use AOL for that and this to post. Everytime I try to post replies with AOL except for the one thread I started it logs me out.
So thanks everyone for the nice welcome.

Cool.  Good to have you back.  

Geof