News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Official TigerTriple.com New Mexico Shareholders Retreat

Started by abruzzi, April 02, 2008, 05:17:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abruzzi

I'm thinking, since the all powerful insurance adjuster has told me that I will continue to have a Triumph Tiger for the forseeable future, it might be fun to have a TigerTriple.com  Official Southwest Shareholder Board Meeting and Retreat (aka ride-in) here in the land of of infinite beaches and no ocean.

I'm not much of an organizer, but I was wondering if there would be any interest in something like that?  I be open to dates, and others helping in the organizational what-not.

New Mexico and Arizona have lots of great riding.  I'll dig up some pics if I get a chance.

Geof

Old Desert Rat

Depending on when you plan to do it, I may try and come down from Seattle. Sounds like a good first long ride to me!!! I better get the panniers ordered and installed soon.
KTM 400SXC
1974 CR 125
1997 XT 225
1999 Yellow Girly

FullMonte

I'll be out there the end of this month until May 3rd.  We plan on doing lots of riding between Capital Reef and Arizona into NM.

Hooligan

Depending on when, I would be into coming down from BC Canada.
96 Steamer
07 KTM 950R SE
05 KTM 450 EXC
06 KTM 85 SX
09 KTM 105 SX

TigerTrax

If you think it will be worth it...
I have been wanting an event at Monument Valley!

Maybe meet for dinner somewhere in the Valley...
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Stretch

Mmmm... Monument Valley.  One of my most memorable rides.  I do love that place.

abruzzi

If there is enough interest, I could put something together in the summer.  There is good riding in Southern NM near me, the Gila area over into AZ near the Blue River, also the four corners area--SE Utah is amazing, Lake Powell, Canyon Lands, Grand Canyon North Rim.

My dad did a ride there a few years back:

http://drabruzzi.com/Motorcycle_Trip_July_2005.htm

It covers a lot of space though--more than a three day weekend.

Geof

ridin gaijin

Well, obviously, I'd be in. June and July look nifty for me.

:P
2005 Tiger in Lucifurry Orange. Always something new it seems...

paulie

i would LOVE to do this, but i'm spending all my vacation for this year on my trip to the PNW.. so i'm probably out for this one.

if it happens twice, i'm in for the second one. i'd love to come spend some time down there with a bike

:)  :icon_salut
Current Bike: 2005 Tiger in Silver.
Former Bike (also my first): 1980 KZ650

abruzzi

June's too soon for me.  I'm thinkiing mid July.  If that works for others, we could start planning a basic itinerary.  Would others prefer a base camp situation, with day rides (less packing) or more of a moving target around the state?

Geof

katoomon

Mid July is Moto-GP at Monterey and coastal CA fog.  See you there?
05 Tiger, 04 KTM 625 SXC, 19 Beta 390

TigerTrax

I've learned one thing about the WEST. I really think just meeting up...
have a lunch or dinner/spend a night and move on..... too much territory to cover, too much to see. People want to be movin.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'