News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Every time I read ADV.......aka the BACON THREAD

Started by Mustang, April 05, 2008, 11:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

motoOzarks

Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

blacktiger

2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Sin_Tiger

You certainly know how to torture a man who's stuck in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia  :nono
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

blacktiger

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on February 17, 2014, 07:05:15 PM
You certainly know how to torture a man who's stuck in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia  :nono

Hahahaha! I bet that's the equivalent of smuggling a Kilo of Coke.

mat-tiger1

Oh Man!  :bug_eye Where can i buy all this bacon-related stuff??

Where's my wallet??

All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

The Midnight Rambler

Was in Aberystwyth last week and popped into Bob Rattray the butchers shop.
Not only is the A44 a cracking road to get there, but his Treacle cured bacon is absolutely AMAZING!!
What better excuse for a ride out do you need?
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

aeronca

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on February 17, 2014, 07:05:15 PM

:mut
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

blacktiger

Sin_Tiger

I declare Sunday a Bacon Sympathy Day - Please wear your ribbons  :icon_mrgreen:

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

mat-tiger1

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on April 12, 2014, 11:31:25 PM
I declare Sunday a Bacon Sympathy Day - Please wear your ribbons  :icon_mrgreen:

I'll drink to that!  :thumbsup

All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

nickjtc

Hmmmmm. Do we like our bacon too much to give it up and feed it to a motorcycle???

Hormel Black Label Bacon-Fueled Motorcycle

Yes, you read that correctly. Bacon lovers now have their own iron horse to lust after in the Hormel Black Label Bacon-Fueled Motorcycle. Based on the rare Track T800 CDI motorcycle from Dutch company E.V.A Products, this specialized ride features an 800cc three-cylinder diesel engine that's been modified to run on 100% biodiesel, which is itself made from bacon grease. Along with the sweet, bacon-smelling exhaust emissions, this one-of-a-kind bike also features a completely new lowered suspension, a modified frame, a custom gas tank, and, of course, a pigskin saddle. See it in action here.

http://uncrate.com/stuff/hormel-black-label-bacon-fueled-motorcycle/

Yes, you read that right!

http://devour.com/video/bacon-powered-motorcycle/[/font]
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Mustang

you can still have your bacon , the bike only needs the grease ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mmmmmmmmmmmm, bacon