News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Every time I read ADV.......aka the BACON THREAD

Started by Mustang, April 05, 2008, 11:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  i think i just had a heart attack looking at that, but what a way to go :)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

ChrisN

Amazing the number of hits this thread is getting  :shock:

Chris

JasonS

most interesting bottle was found in Ohio of all places....

Arrogant Bastard Ale.. On the label it read " You should probably put this bottle back on the shelf. You likely do not have the sophisticated taste buds it requires to appreciate what this brew has to offer...."

Sheepscot Brewing Co, here in Maine, makes a brew called Damariscotta Double Brown... damn fine .. limited production and he doesn't sell it many places.... to hard to transport... be nice to bring some to the ride-in

Mustang... nice hack job...  Neighbor here has a Ural... haven't seen him out much this year as his back has been troubling... love to watch him ride that thing down the lake!

Bacon Wrapped Scallops sauteed in BBQ sauce.......
\'tweachisown

Photo Journal of my 2009 Texas Trip Being Written Here
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4 ... 48daf95d7c

aeronca

hey, i lived in Damariscotta once, and even ate bacon theya :D
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

JasonS

Quote from: "aeronca"hey, i lived in Damariscotta once, and even ate bacon theya :D

.. and I bought a Tiger and am Riding it from Maine to Washington and Back, and if they have Bacon in Washington State, *I* will eat it!

When did you live here, as I grew up in Damariscotta and know everyone.... on second thought, perhaps all that is behind you now!! :lol:
\'tweachisown

Photo Journal of my 2009 Texas Trip Being Written Here
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4 ... 48daf95d7c

aeronca

i was there in 1990. i was living with my girl friend at the time who was in the navy stationed at brunswick. we lived in an upstairs apartment owned by some old german guy on duck puddle road. loved the town. hell, any place on the coast of maine, new hampshire, mass is awsome. when you come to washington you will see how similar this is to new england. the town i live in now reminds me alot of amesbury mass, where i grew up.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

DesertDog

Redhook Double Black

Just been rereleased from Redhook.  Original had two shots of Starbucks espresso in it.  New release just says coffee on the label.

Wake up and smell the coffee!!!
Damn fine way to start your day.

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aeronca

BACON BIER,  YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    http://www.royalbaconsociety.com/blog/b ... -beer-yes/

:wav  :friday  :occasion14  :wav

i need to ride over there and try this out!
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Stretch

aeronca

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:      

SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL. thats all my 4 year old  will eat, chocolate and bacon. that kid would be in heavan with this :lol:   now all they need to make is bacon flavored chocolate milk 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

oxnsox

.....That really is bacon for Ladies....
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stretch

Bacon for men...

Tactical Bacon.

Also...

America!  Fuck yeah!

Stretch

This is it!  This is it!

The creme de la creme... the Grand Poo-bah of Bacon posts...

The Bacon Plasma Cutter

TigerTrax

And Obama thinks we're in a RECESSION .....

Actually ....

We are into 'Societal Di-Versions'  that get in the way of
productive endeavors that add to the overall GDP....

That's right 'kiddies' .... we're 'phuckin off'

Power To the People! :pottytrain2  :headbang  :hello2

:qgreenjumpers
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'