News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Every time I read ADV.......aka the BACON THREAD

Started by Mustang, April 05, 2008, 11:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brad1098

This "bacon" post started off as every time I read ADV.  Well every time I read ADVrider I wish I had a pile of money to have some funzy.  There are more cheap deals on bikes than I have ever seen.  4-6 grand can get you lots of cool rides.  Hmmmm No cash-ola.  And to think my brother in laws brother just spent 24k on a new Hardly.  For 24k I could get 5 dream bikes and keep my Tiger!  Stable of 6, now that sounds nice.
02 black-Lorna

Bixxer Bob

Anyway,  back to the bacon:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/heal ... 071031506/

Daily Mash is an oddball news column which prints what you really want  read about whatever's in the news.  Trouble is, it's hard to put down....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Stretch

I'm surprised no one has posted this one yet.  An oldie but a goodie...

On a hand dryer in a public restroom...

Sin_Tiger

Hadn't seen that before  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JetdocX

From parts unknown.

coachgeo

you messed up.  you could have changed the Equinox of the Heavon's, opened the celestial plans and created a vortex that would suck the earth dry of humanity.... least in the eyes of the ultimate green eating vegitarians.

Put all that bacon and burger slap dab between two Vegan pizzas
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

atokad

Stretch - you keeping eating like that and your gonna be over 7' before too long. Was that "Game Night" or something at the firehouse?  :ImaPoser

Mustang

Mustang

Stretch

Bacon-wrapped pork loin is pretty popular here.

aeronca

this will help shed some light on you'r pizza o death
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aeronca

this would go good with stretch's bacon dream catcher :P
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...