News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

FS: 1999 Ducati 750 Supersport

Started by abruzzi, April 12, 2008, 07:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abruzzi

My brother is selling his 1999 Ducati 750 Supersport, to help closing on a house (sorry, no trades.)  He's asked me to post is a few relevant places on the interwebs. (I know it's not a Tiger or even a Triumph, but who hasn't wanted a beautiful Italian girl once in a while...)

If you are interested, you may contact me or you can contact him directly.  I'll answer all PMs regarding the bike as quickly as I can.  Contact info below.

1999 Ducati 750 Supersport

- Low, 9941 miles
- My brother is the second owner, bought a few years back from Fast by Ferracci
- He is a top notch professional mechanic, and has done all the service himself.
- new front tire, near new rear tire---Michelin Pilot Powers
- Marving, Carbonix dual muffler performance exhaust (carbon fiber)....you gotta hear this one.  It makes the Harleys turn heads.  The Factory exhaust is included for those with sound enforcement where they live.
- "smoked" front windshield
- carbon fiber rear fender
- All service is current, valve adjustment was performed at 6,000 miles

The bike is in excellent condition, especially considering the age.  It's stored in a garage so there is no paint fade from the New Mexico sun.  

The only noticeable flaw are two what look like rock chips on the right front fairing.  The big one is smaller than a dime and small one is very small.  One of the pics below shows damage.  He doesn't know how they were created--they were on the bike when he bought it.  They could easily be touched up with a bottle of touch-up paint from Ducati.

It's great bike to ride and the handling is awesome. The liter bikes will have to work hard to keep up with you on the back roads.

This bike is in Las Cruces, NM.  He is open to shipping the bike if the buyer pays the cost to ship. (I've shipped bikes before, and can recommend http://motorcycleshippers.com )

Asking $5000

If you have any questions, please PM me, or call either of us:

Me:  Geof 575-571-5238
My Brother: Brian, 575-405-7275