News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

'06 black with less than 400miles?

Started by droopydawg, April 11, 2008, 02:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

droopydawg

Poor neglected tiger.   :(   But he does not have a title?

I saw this ad in Craigslist today.  In Cumming, Ga. (North Atlanta Metro)

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/mcy/637769488.html

CBAT

Nice. But, you'd have to be crazy to lay out that kinda cash without a title.  :roll: Two weeks from now he can produce a title and start dealing.
Bruce

Stretch

Dude must be pretty hard up for cash to try to sell a bike without the title in hand.

If I recall, Georgia vehicle sales are legal with just a bill of sale ONLY if the vehicle is 15 years old or older.

WIDGIN

He could mean that the bank has the title or something.  However, I know someone who went through 6 months of hell getting a title from a sellers out-of-state brother.  She finally got it but in the meanwhile got pulled over a lot for no tags.   :roll:
WIDGIN (When In Doubt, Gas It Now)
BRG 2005 955i R.I.P.

Stretch

That's what's strange about it... that the guy can get the title, but is so impatient to sell the bike that he's running an ad before the bank signs off on the loan.

abruzzi

Quote from: "Stretch"That's what's strange about it... that the guy can get the title, but is so impatient to sell the bike that he's running an ad before the bank signs off on the loan.

I suspect he cant get the title until he has your cash to pay off the bike.

Geof

Stretch

jakes10mm

Guess he has a lein on the title.  I just bought a used truck and won't see the title until I pay-off the loan.
06 Tiger 955i

Patrick the Scot

Quote from: "Stretch"Shady at best.

Naw, the dude owes 8 grand and he needs yo money to pay off the Bank.  Bank will release the title when the note is paid.

I would buy this bike straight from his Banker...
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

Stretch

From the banker, yes.

zombie

8 grand is too  much , it's a buyers market right now