News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2000 Girly for sale - - - SOLD!

Started by FrostedFlake, July 03, 2008, 05:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrostedFlake

2000 Triumph Tiger 885 - SOLD!
$4200

Picked up an '06 so need to sell. Beautiful, trouble-free Girly with 17,500 miles.
+ Conti TKC 80s and MSR Ultra-Heavy tubes (less than 1000 miles)
+ Triumph factory heated grips and center stand
+ Hepco-Becker engine guards
+ NEW factory fuel tank and cowl - previous owner had repainted the tank, and the cowl had a few scratches and a broken mounting tab for windscreen. I wanted it to look as good as it ran, so replaced the parts with new Triumph pieces (list for over $1100 at BikeBandit). There is/was NO OTHER physical damage except for minor scuff on right engine case and right front lower fork leg, and a small ding on the pipe.
+ Acerbis handguards and comfy grips, Renthal bars
+ Replaced plastic fuel connectors with steel, new throttle cable, new headlight bulbs, fresh Mobil 1 oil change - absolutely ready to ride, just returned from a trip through Yellowstone and Beartooth Parkway.
+ All service records and factory owner's manual ( but no tool kit)
+ Located in Lubbock, TX (West Texas, lower panhandle)

PM or email me: http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc11 ... 0%20Tiger/