News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I got my Shock back today

Started by Attack Pug, May 15, 2008, 04:17:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stook

Quote from: "Stretch"I was confusing White Power with White Brothers, which was sold to Vance & Hines.
Hagon makes a really good rear shock for the 955's. Dave Quinn is the US distributor. I have one on my '06 and like it a lot. Unfortunately I was too cheap to pay for the remote preload adjuster so I have to use a special spanner if I want to make changes. Otherwise, great shock.

John Stenhouse

Join the club Stook, I was too cheap to get the remote adjuster for the WP one, it was another  £70 I think. It means I have to remove the seat and then try and get my fingers into the gap to adjust it if I want pillions. It's just do able
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

sanjoh

Quote from: "stook"Hagon makes a really good rear shock for the 955's. Dave Quinn is the US distributor. I have one on my '06 and like it a lot. Unfortunately I was too cheap to pay for the remote preload adjuster so I have to use a special spanner if I want to make changes. Otherwise, great shock.

Just received my Hagon with remote.  Hagon has a new uprated spring available 200kg.  Looks like a nice unit.
01 Tiger
00 XR650R
84 VF1K
05 R6

Bruincounselor

Quote from: "sanjoh"
Quote from: "stook"Hagon has a new uprated spring available 200kg.  Looks like a nice unit.

It's about time. Hagon wouldn't make one for me due to my spring requirements. I had Works build me a new one with a very heavy spring.

Very sweet!

8)
Bruin\'

Sasquatch

Quote from: "Attack Pug"If any of you are interested I'll install it & do a test ride this weekend. It was done up by Sasquatch in Idaho for my 07 Tigger.

What did you think of it?

Attack Pug

I don't have the sag set yet. I've been stiffing it up little by little commuting to work. I have most of the bounce out but the rebound is almost all the way in.  ??       send me your number maybe I could explain what its doing better Thanks
Blue 1050

Attack Pug

Blue 1050

Sasquatch

Sorry, did not see your post.  Email me direct and let me know what you are experiencing and we will form a plan to rectify the situation.

Attack Pug

The shock feels good Jay, I want to go a little firmer but I'll have to do something with the forks to make it balanced.
Blue 1050

Sasquatch

Sounds good.  Keep me posted.

Attack Pug

The shock has no damping its all spring'
Blue 1050

Sasquatch

Quote from: "Attack Pug"The shock has no damping its all spring'

I'll need to get into it and take a look.  Email me and we can arrange it.