News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Wanted Steamer Corbin Seat, Givi Pannier Rack and Ohlins

Started by R0B, August 07, 2010, 11:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R0B

Mustang

Good luck with that shopping list as the Givi racks and Ohlins shock have not been produced for many years now ...the Corbin is still available new though but pricey .

rf9rider

As Mustang said, the Givi fitting kit for the Steamers are pretty rare, although i struck lucky, when i bought mine the seller gave me a brand new unused fitting kit.  :)

If you can`t find a Corbin seat, you could have yours rebuilt to Corbin spec, i had mine recovered and lowered and the bloke does do a Corbin style rebuild for around £140.

Have a look here  http://www.diggerseats.co.uk/

As for the Ohlins, again pretty rare, but Hagon do a replacement shock, thinking of getting one for my rebuild.

R0B

I know I'm being hopeful :-). I have a mate in the states who could send me a new corbin if I get desperate...........I would really like the givi PL type rack..........there must be a market out there for someone to re-manufacture a batch. the other idea I had was to buy the hepco and becker ones and see if there was some kind of conversion to GIVI (as I already have the panniers). The shock was an afterthought :-)

Thanks

Rob