News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Cruise Control! - Sold Out

Started by Stretch, May 16, 2008, 11:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadridTiger

Hi Stretch,
Mine arrived this morning, they look great 8)  thanks.
jim.
MadridTiger[size=84]The IRISH Cat[/size]
ยด07 955i in black,

Stretch

Good!  Buena suerte!

tgrrdr

Quote from: "Stretch"

are those handguards from a GS? do you think they'd work on a steamer?

thx
Bill Bornman 98BRG 05
N37-57.7 W122-05.0

paulie

I'd like to chime in to say that my "cruise control" worked beautifully on our trip down to the Ride-In in West Virginia a few weeks back.

Definitely something only for the open road when no one is around you, but it's perfect for that. I got a bit nervous around cars and would "disable" it when they were around me.

What a life-saver(hand-saver?) though!

Thanks again for offering these up Stretch!
Current Bike: 2005 Tiger in Silver.
Former Bike (also my first): 1980 KZ650

Stretch

Glad to help.  My thanks to everyone for their interest in these.

There are still some left.   :spam4

Quote from: "tgrrdr"are those handguards from a GS? do you think they'd work on a steamer?

Yep, for the R1150GS.

Hmm...  I'm not sure about Steamer fitment.  I don't recall seeing any Steamer riders commenting on trying them out.

Come on over, you can try mine and see if they fit.   :friday

flux

Yo Stretch, is your paypal set up to take credit cards?  I just used the last of my paypal cash to buy some other Tiger related junque.   8)   If not can you mail you a $5 bill for one of those condoms?  I don't need my Girly getting all preggers on me.   :oops:

Stretch

Your Paypal account ought to be backed up with a credit card or bank account, so that purchases (with no cash in your Paypal account) come off that credit card or bank account.

If you want to snail-mail me cash, that'd be fine.  I'll PM you my address.

Stretch

I still have a few.  Same price as listed in the initial post.

pit0rz

for some odd reason mine will not hold my throttle from slipping.  Any ideas?

Maybe the installer is a twit?  :o
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

REGULATOR

Thas funny I was just getting ready to ask you where I could get soem of these, my last black o ring had cracked and broken...these work great...

I just paypal-ed you 6 bucks for 2 if I could please....

Stretch

Quote from: "pit0rz"for some odd reason mine will not hold my throttle from slipping.  Any ideas?

Maybe the installer is a twit?  :o

Oil or grease on the O-Ring and / or grip?  Give both parts a wipedown with a clean rag and alcohol, acetone, lacquer thinner, etc.

Stretch

Quote from: "REGULATOR"Thas funny I was just getting ready to ask you where I could get soem of these, my last black o ring had cracked and broken...these work great...

I just paypal-ed you 6 bucks for 2 if I could please....

Got it.  I'll have them in tomorrow's outgoing mail.

Thanks for your order.

Stretch

REGULATOR

bump for a good product,  these work great,  everyone on my trip kept askign me where to buy

no hand cramps, and no speeding tickets

barnold99

Just sent payment for 2. Thanks!