News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

'06 Scrambler - Maine, USA

Started by Mudhen, June 11, 2008, 10:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudhen

2006 Scrambler.  4500 miles.  Like new, with a little patina on one of the side panels from my boot.  Some dirt in the nooks and cranies.

$5500.

\'96 Steamer

Stretch

The GS has come and gone, the Scrambler is on the chopping block, but you're still a Tiger loyalist.  Good man.

Dr. Mordo

I literally today spent $5000 paying off my van.  If you had posted this yesterday I would be trying to talk my wife into it right now.

A Scrambler is no question the next bike I will own.
1999 BMW F650

1996 Tiger

HappyMan

She sure is purty Mudhen!!  Is she to boring for you or are you just clearing the garage?
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

Mudhen

Quote from: "HappyMan"She sure is purty Mudhen!!  Is she to boring for you or are you just clearing the garage?

I guess both of those would be true to some extent.  I really just need to get out of the payment...but I'd probably figure something out if I loved the bike.  It is a blast on backroads and off road...unfortunately, I can't justify the money for that right now.

And not that it's really bad on the highway - it still has enough weight to be pretty good..and the totally clean air is kind of nice - up to about 75mph.  Then it's a great workout to keep yourself on the bike...but who can keep it to 75mph  :?:
\'96 Steamer