News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bike Bandit .............When only OEM will do

Started by Mustang, June 05, 2008, 03:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

Sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet and buy OEM .
Needed a new temp sensor for the water temp gauge , and a new chain slider and a headlight glass to replace my cracked one .
 Bike Bandit has never let me down , they are just slow to get Triumph parts . But they tell you that it takes 2 weeks minimum from triumph right up front before you order .
my experience says order the stuff three to four weeks ahead of time .
No break on the prices though . You will pay retail just like going to a stealer / dealer .

TigerTrax

Mustang...
You should always try Baxter....

You'll save money and they have the stuff on hand....

They will treat you right.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

swamper650

West central Florida Tiger owners will be well served buy Motorcycle Enthusiasts in Spring Hill Florida. The owner, Dave, has treated myself and other Triumph owners fairly. The dealership is a KTM/ Triumph full line dealer.  So us Limey riders are not an afterthought. He has matched prices from both Baxter and Hermy's. The longest wait has been for a factory back ordered chain/sprocket kit for my Tiger. 3 weeks is not all that bad.
You don\'t quit riding because you get old...you get old when you quit riding

bahtiger

I've had good and bad experiences with Bike Bandit -- and, yeah, they do take FOREVER to deliver on Triumph parts.

droopydawg

BikeBandit....nice discounts with AMA membership.  I have ordered tires via BB also, and I get them the next day, sometimes.