News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a Tiger

Started by Menzies, June 12, 2008, 11:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menzies

I am in the market for a used Tiger, preferably an 05 or 06 already set up for touring. I currently own an 03' T100 Bonnie but want a bike I can travel some distance on. The silver 06 that ended on ebay last night in Monroe, NC was about right, I bid once and was outbid and I was going to bid again and we had one of worst storms in recent memory and it knocked the power out, oh well, one is out there for me somewhere. I am aware of Craigslist, the Rat.net and ebay and someone just informed of this forum. Look forward to being a member and making new friends, Porter.

HockleyBoy

Welcome to the forum, keep looking and a bike will turn up. Hope you find one soon.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Gerry O

Menzies, just fly out to Sacramento and buy mine and take a great road trip home :D

Stretch

That didn't take long.

TuLane

I have an 04 with 4000 miles.  Black and in excellent shape.  All of the recalls are done recently by me (fuel fittings, radiator hoses, toyota/stant radiator cap).

Crash bars, top box, throttle lock, risers and highway pegs included.  Good tires, factory service manual.

The bike is great.  Runs excellent.  I think I need a scrambler.  1 speeding ticket already and I see many more in my future.  These bikes handle like a track racer and motor lives to rev.

Make me an offer.  Im thinking around 6k.

Jeff
TuLane
2004 Tiger
1968 Bonneville bobber

HappyMan

Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com