News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

People sure are stange

Started by tcbezza, July 27, 2008, 07:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tcbezza

This has been the best weekend of the year so far in the centre of England and for once is coincided with the Vintage Motorcycles Clubs "Founders Day". This is once of the biggest vintage and classic events of the year held in the grounds of a country house. For the last few years I have been and got wet or damp it has been rained off.

This year the weather helped and there were more people there that I can remember for years, including loads of Harley riders. Now I know people can be strange but let me explain.

As there where so many people there was a queue for the entrance of about 800 yards, all bikes. As people were moving along with the queue it appears two Harley's had a coming together, nothing that I could see, I guess front tyre on rear mudguard. Now you would expect a discussion, check the front bike for damage, then move along. No, both riders get off and proceed to have a fight over who's fault it was. Now its was hot and nobody could be bothered, they where still at it as they dropped out of my rear view mirror. :?:

It must be the weather  8)
Trevor

800 Tiger Road
79 Guzzi V50
72 BSA A65
56 BSA B33

TigerTrax

It is a cmmon knowledge that the Brit Harley cult is the most
renegade and outspoken...... probably next to the Danes!

Afterall, how would you feel that after 8 hours of polishing some
pin head rubbed his tire on you!
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

The Midnight Rambler

Hope Founder days was good, it certainly was a lovely day which I spent playing on the back roads of the South Downs on the Velo with several other like mounted friends.
Coincidentally we pulled in for petrol at Burbage and the station was stuffed with Harleys. We spent a few minutes in light hearted banter along the lines of time spent polishing versus time spent fixing oil leaks. So maybe they are not all so stressy.
Mind you, noone touched the bikes!
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson