News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Advice on 2005 Tiger

Started by crabtre, August 26, 2008, 03:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crabtre

Wow Stretch... good read... I can see why you advocate for the TB bars.

I think, based on the design, comparing with other bars and some other threads that I found (and you contributed to ) on ADVrider that I prefer the Ma's... I took a look at their website but can't find the bars for the tiger.  Am I just missing them?

abruzzi

Yeah, I think the TB bars saved my leg.  Ma's probably would have done the same thing. TB and Ma's are the widest and so would protect the best.  The others will protect the bike in a fall, and not your legs (if that's your aim.)

Ma's (for 955i) can be puchased here:

http://www.mascycles.com/eshopprod_cat_ ... 2001__.htm

Geof

jmurguia

...incognito mini-threadjack:

(frosty555, I'll email you closer to trip date. Headed out over Thanksgiving Week, JCM)
2006 Triumph Tiger - BEST BIKE I\'VE OWNED!

FrostedFlake

Quote...incognito mini-threadjack:

(frosty555, I'll email you closer to trip date. Headed out over Thanksgiving Week, JCM)

:hat10

I think the race starts on 11/16 this year, so depending on how much "recovery" time is spent in Ensenada afterwards, we just might be close to the same schedule.