News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Triumph Expedition Jacket - SOLD

Started by 06tiger, September 04, 2008, 02:46:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

06tiger

Triumph Expedition Jacket
Waterproof, breathable, and windproof
Removable quilted liner
Shoulder, Back, Elbow protectors
Jacket is in new condition
Size XXL
$100.00

Dr. Mordo

1999 BMW F650

1996 Tiger

06tiger

FrostedFlake

How does 'Triumph XXL"  translate into real size?

Mustang

Quote from: "frosty5555"How does 'Triumph XXL"  translate into real size?
It means that it is typically two sizes smaller than the tag  :shock:

FrostedFlake

That's sort of what I was hoping!   :lol:

Dr. Mordo

DELETED (decided to PM instead)
1999 BMW F650

1996 Tiger

06tiger

REGULATOR

thank goodness, the last thing I needed was another jacket...

give us a report on it... seen it in the catalog and with the matching pants....

Gavin Blod

Received the jacket today. It's in perfect condition and is exactly as advertised. Of course, it is 92 degrees today meaning a road test is not going to happen yet.

The jacket is high quality and I could tell from the fitting it will be extremely warm in the cooler weather. It also appears it will be decently waterproof based on the collection of zippers, snaps, flaps and velcro helping keep everything where it should be. None were difficult to fasten and all were well placed. There's a quilted liner and possibly a rain liner although I didn't examine everything that closely this evening.

Thanks for a great deal on a great jacket. I can tell there will be many miles of use out of this one.  :D