News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New FREE Biker magazine

Started by diggerT, September 17, 2008, 03:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diggerT

Apologies to those who have already seen this on the triumphrat site!

I have just put together and distributed a new free biking magazine for the south east of england. Have a look at the website where a pdf can be viewed, it is currently a bit slow but I am working on this. The idea is to promote biking, rides, meets, sports and dealers across the region. Any feedback or contributions would be welcome. We have a stand at Brightona on Oct 12th so come and say hello. if you have any good photos of biking events in the region, I would be interested in using them.
I can mail out a copy if anyone would like to see an issue or visit one of the distribution points and ask if they have any.

email: www.southeastbiker.co.uk

DiggerT

HockleyBoy

Just had a flick through the magazine, looks really good. I am just outside your area covered being in Essex but have bookmarked the site and look forward to the next issue.  :)
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

diggerT

Thanks for your interest, it will be available on the webiste each issue. I had some really good replies on the triumphrat.net site including from overseas, but then they blocked and removed my thread as I contravened their "rules".

That really pi**es me off as I am trying to promote biking and local events and it's cost me a lot of money and time. I thought this would be of interest to some people. I thought forums were meant to be relatively uncensored as long as they weren't offensive. This site is far superior anyway and I will certainly recommend it to triumph users in the mag!

HockleyBoy

I don't use Triumphrat.net very often although I am a member, can't see what their problem is though. They should alow links to any biking information which could be of interest to the members.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Mustang

Agreed the Triumph Rat site is too busy with advertising and it is not the same as it used to be ................don't visit there much at all anymore

diggerT

Especially when there is a 3 page thread talking about Triumph's new magazine, if that's not designed to promote their products I don't know what is..

DiggerT

abruzzi

What we have here is a benevolent dictatorship, and I believe in free speech.  So you are welcome to pimp your rag (in a good way.)

:eusa_dance

Geof