News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Happy trails installed.

Started by amschnellsten, September 27, 2012, 02:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amschnellsten

Hey guys I purchased and installed happy trails 9" cliff cut bags and I would say I am impressed.

I decided that I did not like how happy trail turn signal brackets angled the signals down so I cut 3/4" out of my signals and reinstalled them. 

I read a lot of reviews and the only thing they complained about was the mounting instructions, delivery, and missing bolts. I received my order a week and a half later, they are simple to install, bit I was missing 4 nuts and washers. Overall the build quality is very good and the rack seems very tough.

Hatepylons

Nice! I haven't seen much about these before..... is the RH Pannier the same distance away from the bike as the LH? In the one rear image it almost looks like the RH bag is hanging further off the bike.

amschnellsten

No the right hand frame is further away from the bike due to the exhaust. They bags are equal distance to the outer edge but the right side is cliff cut.