News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Request: Parts and Accessories info

Started by abruzzi, October 26, 2008, 10:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetdocX

Both Penske and Ohlins can build you a rear shock as well.  Just FYI.

I got my Penske thru Traxion Dynamics (they also installed the gold valve emulators and stiffer fork springs).
From parts unknown.

Dr. Mordo

I was thinking about it, and I know D&D used to make mufflers for the Steamer.  I wonder if any of their current mufflers will slip on the stock pipes?
1999 BMW F650

1996 Tiger

Mustang

Quote from: "Dr. Mordo"I was thinking about it, and I know D&D used to make mufflers for the Steamer.  I wonder if any of their current mufflers will slip on the stock pipes?
Nope , but I bet if you contacted em I would think you could talk them into a set they must still have prints or tooling or whatever the hell you need to build exhausts.

Yoshimura used to make a pipe for steamers as well !

abruzzi

also someone recently posted something on using Daytona headers to a single pipe, I believe.  There should be Daytona pipes still available.

Geof

JetdocX

Galfer makes wave rotors that will fit the front of the steamers.

Part # DF005W.

Anyone have these?  Pics?  MontanaBBQ?
From parts unknown.