News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

f/s: High mount front fender off Girly

Started by Uralite, October 20, 2008, 02:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uralite

Hey fellas,

I have a high mount front fender for sale that came off my Girly. I don't have a clue what it what it is worth, make me an offer via email or pm.

It was attached to the lower triple trees with fastenings which are not included. It says that it is made in Italy, I think the Touratech sticker is not factory and I am not claiming it is. I have no idea who it is made by.  

I prefer the original fender better, but it does look pretty tough..

Send me an offer, how's about $100 and I will include the shipping? Seriously if I am over the top on the asking price send me an offer.

Uralite

Am I too high on the price?  Hows about $85 including shipping?

Uralite

Mustang

dude
ya got a 29 dollar plastic fender with a homemade bracket ! :oops:  :shock:

TigerTrax

It's got a $40 decal....
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Uralite

Well it was worth a shot anyway.....I didn't realize it was so cheap....

$29 anyone?? :lol:just kidding.

What is worse is that for a $29 cheapie, the replacement original fender was a heck of a lot more then that. I also saw the really nice kit that Stretch was making on ADV rider....man those are way better.

Uralite

Quote from: "TigerTrax"It's got a $40 decal....

HAHAHA..... :lol:

TigerTrax

Uralite....
I must say you have a great sense of humor!  
Put that sucker on ebay with a $75 reserve, sell it for $100+.
No one would blame you.

Paint the bracket aluminum.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'