News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Oh The Good Life !

Started by TigerTrax, December 16, 2008, 10:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTrax

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?'
     The girl said, 'NO!'
     And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles
     and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and
     drank beer and scotch and left the toilet seat up and
     farted whenever he wanted.

THE END
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

offtheback

And he tossed off alot in a pile of dirty gear because no one wanted his smelly @ss... :lol:
Cheers,
Greg

96 Tiger (some farkles)

"It\'s not tragic to die doing what you love!"  Patrick Swaze as Bodie in Point Break

RT

Married life aint' so bad, especially when you've heard the words

If you want a second motorcycle, I like this all black America.  Take it for a test ride.   (It now lives with a Caspian Blue Tiger)
Whatever it is, it\'s better in the wind.  ~Author Unknown

HappyMan

I can understand.  I married the greatest woman in the world and so the rest of you have to suffer.   8)
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

Stretch

I pretty much do all those things, and I've been married to the same woman for 19 years.  Poor gal.

Golf is for fags.

Kiwi Tiger

Yup.  Take out the Golf.  Guilty as charged.  Married close to 30 years.  Works for me.
Silver 2006 955i Tiger

HappyMan

Quote from: "Stretch"Golf is for fags.

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :iagree  But really Stretch, how do you really feel?

Come to think of it I really don't know anyone that is an avid rider that golfs.  Interesting.  I'm sure 3Putt would beg to differ.....
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com