News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2005 Lucy Orange Tiger - Reno, NV

Started by Cos, October 14, 2008, 04:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cos

As much as i hate to do this, i have to put my Tiger up for sale.  

What we have here ladies and gentlemen, is a 2005 Triumph Tiger in Lucifer Orange, with just under 19k on it. I bought the bike new in July 06 because i thought i'd keep it forever. This particular Tiger comes with matching factory bags, a black topbox (missing the lock cylinders), two different screens (Triumph tall screen and a stock screen cut down to sport screen size), BMW GS handguards, tankbag, TT crash bars, and an SW-Motech centerstand.

I've used the bike mainly for touring and commuting and it has seen some dirt. Hell, it's even been dropped a couple of times for that extra bit of "character"

All services on the bike have been done either by the dealer or myself (and JetdocX-well, mostly him ). Valves were adjusted at 12k, chain and sprockets changed at about 16k. It's shod with Bridgestone Battlewings which were put on at the same time the chain and sprockets went on.

$6200 in Reno, NV

JetdocX

Hey one of you NEED this bike!  Buy it so Cos can move back to his homeland.  We're all pretty sick of him around here! :lol:  :P
From parts unknown.

Cos

JetdocX

Never mind.  Cos found a way to register it in Cyprus.  I hope his bike speaks Greek. :lol:
From parts unknown.

Stretch

No shit?  That's great!

Cos

Stretch

JetdocX

He's there.  The bike just went into the crate in Reno.
From parts unknown.

Cos

Ya.

Been in Cyprus since the 28th of October

JetdocX

Hey Cos,

Glad to see they finally finished running the underwater interwebs cable to your island. :lol:

Are the natives friendly?  Have they elected you Grand Poobah yet?
From parts unknown.

Cos

Dood, if my grandma doesn't stop shoving food in me, i'm gonna go BOOM!

Stretch

Cyprus!  Hells yeah!  Post pics, dude!

MikeBenzon

Does anybody know if this bike is still for sale?
Mike Benzon
Burney CA
00 Suzuki DRZ 400S
05 Triumph Tiger Lucifer Orange
08 Harley Ultra Classic Anniversary Copper

http://fast87.smugmug.com/

Mustang

Not for sale Cos ended up being able to take it to cypress after all .

MikeBenzon

Thanks for the update.
Mike Benzon
Burney CA
00 Suzuki DRZ 400S
05 Triumph Tiger Lucifer Orange
08 Harley Ultra Classic Anniversary Copper

http://fast87.smugmug.com/