News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

nh,maine,mass,vt

Started by aeronca, December 16, 2008, 07:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

hope all you guy's are doing ok with the big storm.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

armadillo76

I live in Warner, NH and as of Sunday still had no electricity (and it was 33F INSIDE the house!). Been sleeping at my folks' in Concord. Recliners are okay for a couple nights but it's getting old.
Thanks, AndyB, NH, 96 Tigre (safe inside the shed).

TigerTrax

I'd like to express my gratitude to our 'neighborly Canucks' for sending
down their overflow of bitter cold; The folks in MT, ID, WY, CO, and SD were no better help.... thanks for pushing it on!

So we on the Great Plains hurridly put up our 4 strand barbed wire wind breaks and 'holed up'!  Below the Zero temps, -25°F windchill....
5" of snow today.....

So to demonstrate the 'sharing & giving' given to us..... we are passing this along to our neighbors to the East and South..... HAVE FUN!

I'm putting on my Gerbings and sit in the car!
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Mustang

Al Gore was on the job yesterday in NH .............57 degrees F

:ImaPoser
QuoteI live in Warner, NH and as of Sunday still had no electricity (and it was 33F INSIDE the house!)
Andy it was warmer outside then in your house  hehehe

armadillo76

Quote from: "Mustang"Al Gore was on the job yesterday in NH .............57 degrees F

:ImaPoser
QuoteI live in Warner, NH and as of Sunday still had no electricity (and it was 33F INSIDE the house!)
Andy it was warmer outside then in your house  hehehe

I know, I'm used to it. It was a balmy 44F inside today. Didn't need gloves! The power still being out gave me incentive to toss some stuff (like the cheese in the fridge) and sort stuff. Apparently I have more floor than I have been able to see for the past few months! Weird;-)
Al Gore must have taken his private jet back as it's a bit cooler today. Weird weather. Hope to get back power soon.
AndyB, NH, 96 Tigre.

AK Tiger

Hey, I feel your pain.  Why, it was sooo cold in California today (56 degrees) that politicians had their hands in their own pockets trying to keep warm! 8)
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger
2002 Tiger (Deceased - Killed by a suicidal caribou)

aeronca

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   good one.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aeronca

well, we sent a pretty good storm heading east yesterday(dumped a foot of the white stuff in my yard), but wait till you get the little gem heading your way tomorow. :P  good luck and merry christmas.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

zombie

switched over to rain now so it's a friggin mess

Chris Canning

Do we get some photos!!!

aeronca

i tried to get some shots last night at work at the airport, but nothing really came out. still snowing here though. tomorow the ice storm starts. :?
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

cascadetiger

Its a good thing we have global warming or it would be even colder!

Aeronca, is it true Alaska Air ran out of de-icing fluid?  My buddy was suppose to fly to Hawaii and cant get leave.

aeronca

im not so sure we totaly ran out, but shipments were delayed and/or slow to come in. the place most airlines buy there de-ice fluid from up in canada is on strike, so were getting it from some other place, great timing :x . how's it up in issaqua? were supposed to be getting another 2 to 4/6 inches again tonight. GOD DAMMMMMIT this is why i moved away from new hampshire :lol: (no not really but it sounds good) merry  christmas to all. :D
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

cascadetiger

The worst part of Issaquah is the final climb up the hill to my apartment.  No one better be in my way when I drive up, it I have to stop I am screwed.  

My poor Steamer is sitting outside under a cover all snowed in!  I am going to look into renting a garage.

Mustang

Quote from: "Chris Canning"Do we get some photos!!!

We had no snow on the ground on friday morning the 19th and by Monday Morning we had this ! And today is calling for an inch or so of snow then changing over to rain , Merry Christmas !