News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

like something you can't look away from

Started by abruzzi, December 19, 2008, 05:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abruzzi

I may be the last person in the world to see this, but:

Geof

aeronca

:shock:  :shock:

merry christmas
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Mustang

"ding ding"

bet you watched the whole thing though  :ImaPoser

Merry Christmas to you and yours too !
I'm taking Tigger #3 with the training wheel out to play in the fresh foot of snow we got last night , woot !

blacktiger

That was the in craze over here about 10 years ago. You could get crazy frog ring tones and all that sort of shit. Generally drove "normal" folk ..er..crazy!
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Stretch

I Googled 'Crazy Frog' just to see what the hell it was.  This is the first time I've seen the thing.  Lucky for us, I guess.  The Wikipedia article said that the ringtone company spent 8 million pounds on 23,000 TV spots in one month alone.  I'm glad we missed it on this side of the pond.

But we have Billy Mays and Head-On.   :roll:

blacktiger

Quote from: "Stretch"I Googled 'Crazy Frog' just to see what the hell it was.  This is the first time I've seen the thing.  Lucky for us, I guess.  The Wikipedia article said that the ringtone company spent 8 million pounds on 23,000 TV spots in one month alone.  I'm glad we missed it on this side of the pond.

But we have Billy Mays and Head-On.   :roll:

The funny thing about all those adverts was that they had to blank out the frogs dangley bits. Too rude for TV. In case you didn't realise, re-watch the above video. They're on full show.....if a little small.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

abruzzi

Apparently, it was based on the sound of a guy imitating his 2-stroke.  The original animation was done to that:

Appropriately enough, it was titled "The Annoying Thing"

Geof

Stretch

Here's the orginal.  I remember seeing this on web forums about five years ago...

http://www.tekzoned.com/instest/

BULLman

Thanks for the reminder.  I was at a hockey game recently and they played part of the video, but had to stop because play started again.  Now I don't have to google it :roll:
BULLman

\'02 Tiger