News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bourne Chase

Started by HappyMan, January 26, 2009, 04:16:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyMan

I love a good car chase and when it includes motorcycles, well, I'm all over it!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... id=6796384
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

armadillo76

Those movies have some cool chase scenes. But can someone tell me what "tires felt splashy" means?
AndyB, NH.

aeronca

that was pretty freakin cool :D
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Bixxer Bob

Watched a film recently, can't remember what it was called, where a Datona and a Speed Triple were racing on and off road.  Think Tom Cruise might have been in it.  Noticed that both the two bikes had alternatively road or trail tyres depending on which scene it was.  Not something most people would pick out, but hey,  we're not "most" people are we??
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Mustang

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Watched a film recently, can't remember what it was called, where a Datona and a Speed Triple were racing on and off road.  Think Tom Cruise might have been in it.  Noticed that both the two bikes had alternatively road or trail tyres depending on which scene it was.  Not something most people would pick out, but hey,  we're not "most" people are we??
Mission Impossible 2

This one has the whole bike scene starts at 3:57

Mustang

and now for something totally unrealistic ...............

Torque

Indy is the man

Ocelotl

Cool, hadn't seen that since I saw the Bourne movie.

Turn up the speakers loud for these...

It reminded me of Bullitt:

And if you want two weels, here's a scene you might have also seen before around the net's m/c circles:
1998 Triumph Tiger, Black
CB400F
Other assorted Hondas

HappyMan

That Taxi clip was great!  All those sparks flying kind of reminded me of Stoner!  Nine more days till the next test...... 8)

Stretch

We were watching "Mission:  Impossible 2" at the firehall when it came on TV, and I walked out when he did 'the one-handed slide in traffic whilst firing a pistol'.

I prefer movie stunts to be at least somewhat plausible.

Mustang

but I want those tires that change to match the terrain so badly ............. :ImaPoser

we were watching smokey and the bandit the other night and the scene where the cop on the KZ1000 takes off after him and it miraciously turns into an old 650 triumph for the jump into the pond  :shock:

HappyMan

oooh.  Smokey and the Bandit.  Classic!

aeronca

Quote from: Mustangand now for something totally unrealistic ...............

Torque

Indy is the man

ya know, the first video is exactly what happens here in monroe wa. on a daily basis :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "....Mustang"Mission Impossible 2 ....

That'll be the one  :wink:

Quote from: "....Mustang"...but I want those tires that change to match the terrain so badly .............  

Don't we all????

BTW,  had my tyre man call today with my Pirrelli Trail Wings that I've been itching to try since they came out in aug last year.   I was kinda busy so I gave him the keys and left him to it.  When I went out to check how he was getting on,  he'd fitted MT90s  

That'll be another 6000 miles or so before I get to try them  
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...