News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bike Lust!

Started by JetdocX, January 24, 2009, 02:48:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abruzzi

Quote from: "JetdocX"Daaaa-rooool!

:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

My brother has one of those for sale--just red instead of yellow:

fun bike.

Geof

JetdocX

Oh baby!  You evil, man, Geof!

What year?  How much?  Dammit!

I hope you all are enjoying this. :evil:
From parts unknown.

Dr. Mordo

Wow, that is a sexy bike.  JD you need that one so you can ride it when your Tiger is broken.
1999 BMW F650

1996 Tiger

JetdocX

Quote from: "Dr. Mordo"Wow, that is a sexy bike.  JD you need that one so you can ride it when your Tiger is broken.
OK, doc, quiet down the hard sell! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

The yellow one is gone...sold!  Temptation averted once again by inaction and delay tactics on my part.  I'm quite deft at this, BTW. :lol:

That bike definitely looks better in red.  I would never have known. 8)
From parts unknown.

abruzzi

I think my brother's is a 1999 750ss.  Price is probably around $4500.

Geof

Advwannabe

Hey Jetdox,

You probably dont want to know this but.....

I know you are not a fan of the later Daytona's styling, but what a ride! Yes I know the Jap supersports are probably better machines but at my level of ability this is more than enough motorcycle.

You can tell practical Jetdox that the motors in Daytonas use forged internal and will likely live as long or longer than a Tigger motor

Enjoy!
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

JetdocX

Dude, no bikes until later!  Besides the Daytona was the instigator of this thread, BTW.  Just don't like the post 2000 styling.  And, no, I don't want a Jap bike unless someone gives me one.  Anyone?????  Beuller??? :lol:
From parts unknown.

JetdocX

Seems I'm getting a sizeable chunk of loot back from the feds this year. :D  :D  :D

Isn't it a rule that you must blow unexpected money?  

Latest target for my bikelust:

Shiver me timbers! :shock:
From parts unknown.

Bixxer Bob

Lovely machine,  saw one at my local dealer recently.  

He's trying to get out of Aprillia though, not a mainstream make, so not much money in it for him. And most of the kids round here want scooters anyway.  :evil:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

JetdocX

I sat on one of those Shivers today during my lunch break.  Black with gold trellis frame.
 8)  Damn, Bikelust.  Fits me perfectly!

The fooktards at my local dealer wouldn't let me ride it and won't come down one IOTA in price. :evil:   Guess I'll source on from the Bay Area next week.
From parts unknown.

Bixxer Bob

Round here we call them fookwits,  but I get your drift.... :wink:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

JetdocX

My ridin' buddy is selling his Dakar F650 in Sacramento and continuing on south to Sandy-Eggo to buy his 120 mile used Shiver.

That's what I get for having a good idea!  Soon all your friends are beating you to the good CL deals! :evil:
From parts unknown.

geno955i

:)   hey jetdocx go for the 595,i had a 955i. brillant bike not one problem in the 3 years i had it.....wish i kept it :cry:
bikes are for life..cars are just obstacles..

JetdocX

Yeah, but kinda hard to find in good condition around here.  And I don't want yellow anymore. :lol:
From parts unknown.

geno955i

just seen my old bike for sale on site for 3000 euro ,wrong side of the world for you though. :(
bikes are for life..cars are just obstacles..