News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB brake side passenger peg for a STEAMER!!!!

Started by yoshadventure, November 18, 2008, 09:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yoshadventure

Hi, I'm looking for the right (brake side) pass peg for a Steamer. I bent mine and now my ladie friend complains that one peg sits lower then the other.

Please let me know what'cha got!
I have paypal
Thanks
Yosh (in Seattle WA)
Get a Steamer ditch the Beemer!!

Mark II

If you find one, or if someone has an extra one after Yosh gets his, I'm looking for one too.
- 1993 Triumph Tiger
- 2007 BMW F650GS

Mustang

what part are you looking for ? If it is #26 you might want to look at the frame where it attaches . Usually thats what ends up being bent , the mounting lugs on the frame get tweaked not the actual footpeg bracket .
and if it is your footpeg hanger thats screwed a new one from bike bandit is 40 bucks

yoshadventure

Thanks again mustang, your always very helpfull, it is indeed the frame tab that was bent. I used a adjustable wrench and bent back into place.

"In other news", I finished my luggage rack and its at the power coating shop today. I'll post some pics on a new thread. Its a bit of a hack job but it will easliy do the trick. I will also be using huge bags (for the ladie and I): Hardigg im2700, they are 49liters each and only weigh 11lbs each!!!
Thanks agian
YOSH
Get a Steamer ditch the Beemer!!

Hooligan

Any one still looking for the right side pillion footpeg on a Steamer?
96 Steamer
07 KTM 950R SE
05 KTM 450 EXC
06 KTM 85 SX
09 KTM 105 SX

Mark II

Quote from: "Hooligan"Any one still looking for the right side pillion footpeg on a Steamer?

Yes, that would be me.  Also in the market for a fuel tap if you happen to have one of those around.
- 1993 Triumph Tiger
- 2007 BMW F650GS