News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

What, someone thinks my beloved Tiger is....ugly?

Started by jmurguia, January 27, 2009, 03:09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmurguia

2006 Triumph Tiger - BEST BIKE I\'VE OWNED!

pletdj

What do you you expect from a guy named Hal !!!!
Me thinks tiggers are purdy!
2005 Triumph Tiger
2004 BMW Boxer Cup Replika

Mustang

This is the guy who wrote the articles profile pic ,I would think he would like a tiger   :ImaPoser

aeronca

did anyone else notice that the bike in the picture was not a STEAMER :lol:  :lol:  :ImaPoser steamers rule! and as far as hal -  :Topes
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aeronca

you know, after looking at my last post, maybe we should change the name of the  the "steamers" :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Mustang

Quote from: "aeronca"you know, after looking at my last post, maybe we should change the name of the  the "steamers" :lol:

:shock:

AK Tiger

Ahh, don't worry.  If he rides what his profile image indicates, I'd consider it an honor that he considers my bike ugly!  :D
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger
2002 Tiger (Deceased - Killed by a suicidal caribou)

Stretch

Never heard of him.

And if I cared what other people thought of my bike, I'd be prancing around from bar to bar on some 800-pound chrome-and-black American-made cruiser with flatulant pipes.

[/next]

aeronca

sorry mustang, i'll shut up now :)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Yukon

Based on his top 10 picks, I would say Hal suffers from "limited riding skills syndrome".

HappyMan

LOL!  I read the description to my wife and she said "that was a well written description." :shock:

I always refer to my Tigger and "good lookin' in a Ramob sort of way".  Of course he was really only picking on the green ones.  Now the Silver ones are certainly not on his list.  :roll:
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

Bear

Quote from: "Yukon"Based on his top 10 picks, I would say Hal suffers from "limited riding skills syndrome".

Quote from his blog (Bog)"Hal has more than three decades of executive experience in media and publishing industries. He managed all aspects of marketing / advertising and editorial / design production for major NYC and LA-based publishing corporations, producing 26 monthly magazine and journal titles for a total of more than 100 million published copies. Hal has pennamed an international bestselling non-fiction book translated into 11 languages. His IT expertise exceeds MCDST. He lives for cats, pasta and Harleys.
Harleys :violent1 really need I say more.
2006 Black Tiger
Street Triple (Minister for War & Finance)
DZR 250 K6 (Kids)
KTM 600
TT600
XT250
KT120

Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

HockleyBoy

Obviously a GS owner as well. :wink:
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

JetdocX

Quote from: "aeronca"you know, after looking at my last post, maybe we should change the name of the  the "steamers" :lol:

No that's my Steamer exactly, freshly dropped on the glistening dew in the pasture. :cry:
From parts unknown.

abruzzi

Hypermotard at #1?  That is one of the most beautiful bikes ever made.  One of the few bikes where I've had an instant love for, that hasn't faded.  Girlies grew on me, KTM Adventures grew on me, but the HM has always turned me on.

Geof