News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Anyone Heard From Cos Lately????

Started by JetdocX, January 30, 2009, 03:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetdocX

I think since he's moved, he spends lots of time at the nuddie beaches wearing an ankle-length yellow raincoat making Beavis and Butthead noises. :P
From parts unknown.

JetdocX

Linkie no workie, Stretch.
From parts unknown.

Stretch

adrian jones

huh.....you said SOFTware.....huh...huh.....
Trying to reason with hurricane season.........

JetdocX

This just in via the Cyprus interwebs (two tin cans and a string):

Anxiously waiting for his Tiger. :lol:
From parts unknown.

stanegoli

Just saw a recent post from Cos on Tiger Photo thread under "Beasts" on Adventure Ride site.

Cos

Paul, Stan, and the rest of youse guys,,,I'm alive and kicking. It's just that being around here while i'm bikeless only serves to remind me that i am without a bike and it's really frustrating. There have been many woes related to the shipping of the bike that have served to only frustrate me even more.

Still, the Tiger should be arriving in Cyprus in the next 3 weeks and things will be better. I'm probably going to buy her a Bagster and a tankbag as a "welcome to your new home" present.  Oh, and if anybody sees a Corbin for sale in the States, let me know. Oh, and Mustang, would you be so kind as to check how much it would cost to mail one of those handy dandy shim tools to Cyprus?

Paul, i will pee in your tank for posting that pic. However, due to distance i'll have to mail you said pee and you'll just have to put it in the tank yourself.

JetdocX

Quote from: "Cos"Paul, i will pee in your tank for posting that pic. However, due to distance i'll have to mail you said pee and you'll just have to put it in the tank yourself.

You bastard! :lol:

If it makes you feel any better, my bike has been out of commission for as long as yours has, I think. :cry:
From parts unknown.